Thursday, June 18, 2009

Why? Why the babies?

I haven't had time to read any other entries but... why, God, why the babies? I can see that Stellan (mycharmingkids) is sick again, and another... and now, here for me as well.

My husband's cousin has 4 fabulous kids (not that I'm biased) and tonight the littlest, 2 1/2 yr old Micah, is on life support. She stopped breathing this evening and had to be resusitated. They've done some tests and they've found a mass on her brain. She's being flown from our small town to the large base to be in the children's hospital. Mom and Micah are flying now and I'm not positive what's going to happen up here but my husband and I are going to go stay with Dad and the 3 others for the night and then somehow we'll all end up in BigCity tomorrow.

Please just pray for little Micah and her family. I know that this is part of God's plan but, it's still so so scary. And, please pray for our travels... I may be driving down by myself as my husband will drive the family's van and I've never driven that far before (approx 10 hours).

I'm at home now just waiting for the call from husband to go and meet him at cousin's house for the night. I didn't know what else to do but call my parents, cry, pray and write. My prayers aren't even coherent, all it is is my heart's cry.

2 comments: